Any type of car accident can be cumbersome to deal with, but some accidents are especially difficult. When someone has been injured through no fault of their own, it can be arduous to try and pursue the one who caused the accident. Although working with an insurance company sometimes offers a fair outcome in mild car accidents, this is not always the case for serious ones. When someone has become seriously injured and suffered major damages, it is crucial for them to consider hiring a car accident attorney in Tucson.
There are several instances where an accident victim may need to hire an attorney:
- Serious injuries or damages have occurred.
- The insurance company is offering an unfair settlement amount.
- The insurance company is denying a claim.
- The insurance company is asking for past medical records.
- The negligent driver has no insurance.
- The victim plans on filing a lawsuit against the other driver.
Since many car accident attorneys work on contingency, an injured victim can receive legal help without paying upfront fees. Attorneys can provide assistance in a variety of ways, including:
- Helping victims understand their rights and options for pursuing compensation for their injuries and damages.
- Helping them get their vehicle repaired and a car rental while they are waiting for repairs.
- Helping them receive the medical care they need, especially if they do not have insurance.
Although a person has a statute of limitations that gives them time to file a claim, it is best they file sooner than later. When one does not file a claim right away, evidence can go missing and eyewitness information can be forgotten. With an attorney on the case, evidence can be secured so the trial can be pursued.
If you are facing serious injuries caused by an accident that was the fault of a negligent driver, legal help is available. Those that need legal guidance should contact a car accident attorney in Tucson. To schedule your consultation appointment, contact the lawyers at Price and Price Law Office. They will help you through every step in the process so you can receive fair compensation.